TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts for the purchase of goods by you from us the seller to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions which you may purport to apply under any sales offer or purchase order. These terms and conditions supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties. Any amendment to the terms and conditions will only be effective if signed by a director of AllSaints.
AllSaints are committed to providing you with terms and conditions of sale which are easy to understand and which are fair to you. Your statutory rights are not affected by anything contained in these terms and conditions.
AllSaints USA Ltd does not trade via eBay or any other auction website. We are not able to verify the authenticity or quality of any item sold on such a site under the AllSaints branding.
"We/us" means AllSaints Retail Limited, the seller of the goods.
"You" means the customer acting as a consumer.
"Courier" means any such fulfillment courier as we may choose to use.
"Delivery date" means the date specified by us, the seller, when the goods are to be delivered, however time is not of the essence of this contract.
"Goods" means the items which you agree to buy from us, the seller.
For all orders under $200 Next Day Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $15.
Your order may arrive anytime between 9am and 5pm and a signature is required on receipt.
Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays, so expect to receive your order on the next business day.
Our Next Day shipping services are only available to continental US Zip codes and Canadian Postal Codes and so exclude Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and outerlying regions of Canada.
|Before 7pm (CST) Monday to Friday||NEXT DAY||Your order may be delivered anytime between 9am and 5pm.
A signature will be required on receipt.
|After 7pm (EST) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday||TUESDAY||Your order may be delivered anytime between 9am and 5pm.
A signature will be required on receipt.
STANDARD SHIPPINGOur STANDARD shipping on all US and Canadian orders is free.
Your order will arrive between 9am and 5pm and a signature is required on receipt.
Shipping will take 2 business days from the day you place your order.
Our Standard shipping service is available to US Zip codes and Canadian Post Codes including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGWe use UPS for all of our International deliveries. When your order leaves our Distribution Centre, we’ll email you with a tracking number and you can follow your items through the UPS website.
Expect to receive your order within 3 to 5 business days. Remember, business days do not include weekends or public holidays.
International shipping costs $35. Take advantage of our free shipping service when you spend over $350. Take a look below to see if you're included: Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, Guam, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Martinique, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE and Uruguay.
Wanting to ship to Europe? Please visit our European site at allsaints.com where you will be able to ship to the UK, European countries and territories and to pay in Euros.
Please note during busy periods such as seasonal sale and Christmas, shipping may take longer. Additionally, orders placed on public holidays will be processed the following working day.
We need a signature on receipt of your parcel. If you are not available, we will leave you a card telling you how to rearrange your delivery or where you can pick up your items. We may also leave your order with an immediate neighbour, but unfortunately cannot leave it in a ‘safe place’ for your own security.
2.1 DELIVERY PROMOTIONS
Delivery promotions apply to standard shipping charges only. Free shipping applies to all orders being shipped to US Mainland via our standard delivery service (5 - 7 working days). Free shipping does not apply to any other delivery service.
2.2 SIGNING FOR YOUR ORDER
Please note that all orders are sealed at our Distribution Centre and packages should under NO CIRCUMSTANCES be accepted for if the seals are broken or the packaging is damaged upon arrival, if this does occur please contact our Customer Services team on 1-877-840-1294.
If for any reason you feel that there is a discrepancy with your order upon arrival, please contact customer services on 1-877-840-1294 within 24 hours and ensure you retain all original packaging.
2.3 PRE - ORDER ITEMS
We will endeavour to deliver any items, which have been pre-ordered as soon as they become available from manufacture. On placing an order for a pre-order item, we will email you with an anticipated delivery date; however this may be subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We will keep you updated on any changes to the delivery date and you can request a refund at any time up until the point of dispatch at which our standard returns policy will apply.
If you have ordered several pre-order items at one time, we may deliver such items on different days at no additional cost to you.
2.4 EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
Shipping to the following European countries is free and can take up to 3-5 working days.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine.
Shipping to the following International countries is £18.95/€21.95. and can take up to 5-7 days.
Please note if over £250 is spent onsite - international shipping is free.
Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Canada, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Mauritius, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, United States, UAE.
2.4 CANCELLING AN ORDER
You may cancel an order at any time up until the point of when the goods are being dispatched, after which you will need to return the items to us, in order to receive a refund. Please refer to 4.0 Refunds and Exchanges for further details. To cancel an order you must contact our Customer Services team on 1-877-840-1294.
3.0 CUSTOMS & DUTY
Please note that recipients outside the US and Canada will be responsible for any IMPORT DUTIES, CLEARANCE FEES or BROKERAGE fees including any other additional charges. We operate on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis, this is managed by our carriers UPS and DHL on a 'pay on delivery' basis. Sometimes goods may be subject to delays, due to customs or weather. The customer is also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared. Please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on any items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise
3.1 TAX POLICY
All tax charges are based on state and local tax laws and tax rates for the delivery address you have supplied. All tax charges will be displayed on the checkout page and is not included within the product cost. If you return an item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the taxes that were applied to that item. Where required, tax will also be applied to shipping and handling costs, please note you will not receive a refund for taxes against shipping costs once the order has been shipped.
If you are purchasing goods for a tax-exempt organisation or an individual that qualifies for exemption then please contact our Customer Services team prior to placing your order to ensure compliance is made with state and local tax laws.
4.0 REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We offer a full refund on all online purchases returned in the condition in which they were sold within 14 days from the date of receipt (items must be postmarked within this time frame), and offer an exchange on all garments returned within 28 days. Any items returned after 28 days will be refused and returned to you. To exercise your cancellation rights, you must notify us within 7 working days from the day after you received your order. However, please note that orders already shipped must be received back at our Distribution Centre before a refund can be issued.
Please note that we can only exchange the same items for a different colour or size, if a different item is required a separate order will have to be made.
We will refund postage for any faulty items returned to us, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty, we will also not refund any return postage charges unless the item(s) are confirmed as faulty.
Online purchases can be exchanged or returned for a store credit at any US AllSaints standalone stores (excluding any outlets or pop-up shops) within 28 days. Please note that certain exclusions may apply for archive items that the stores no longer carry in stock.
For hygiene reasons we do not offer refunds or exchanges on underwear or earrings unless these products are of unsatisfactory quality. We are unable to accept returns of swimwear where the protective hygiene strip has been removed.
Unfortunately, we cannot advise you in advance of a reduced priced product or reimburse you the difference after you have placed an order.
6.0 GIFT CARDS
Gift Cards are redeemable for products online and at any AllSaints US standalone store. Gift cards cannot be purchased or redeemed within an AllSaints concession store. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by applicable law. Gift Cards cannot be used as payment towards an AllSaints MasterCard account balance. When products are returned, your original gift card will be credited. There is an expiry time of 24 calendar months after the last use on all gift cards. Gift cards presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non - refundable and non - exchangeable. Purchases in a currency different than the currency of the Gift Card is not available at this time. Only gift cards where the currency is United States Dollars (USD) can be used on the online store at this time.
AllSaints reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which they deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise are suspected to be fraudulently reproduced. Gift Cards can not be bought with another gift card.
Please note when purchasing a gift card that we share information with our 3rd party providers, this information will be used solely management of the gift cards and for our understanding of customer buying trends which allows us to improve our customer services.
Use of the gift card constitutes acceptance of it's terms and conditions. If you have any questions about gift cards please contact our Customer Services team on 1-877-840-1294
In the unlikely event that there is a dispute in relation to the goods supplied, any dispute or claim shall be governed and construed according to United States Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held by any Court or other authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the validity of the rest of these Terms & Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be effected thereby.
4.0 PRODUCT AUTHENTICITY
AllSaints Retail Limited does not trade via eBay or any other auction website. We are not able to verify the authenticity or quality of any item sold on such a site under the AllSaints brand name.
8.0 DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
We use the information that we collect about you to:
a) Process your order expeditiously and efficiently.
b) In order to enable the goods to be delivered to you we have to pass on your address to our third party couriers. If it is in our possession we will also pass on details of your telephone number in order to allow our couriers to contact you directly in the event of a query regarding delivery.
c) Contact you regarding forthcoming offers by email only.
We will not telephone you unless the telephone call relates to a particular order that you have made. Credit card and debit card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are only dispatched once authorisation has been obtained.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protections Act 1998.
We may use information concerning you for payment recovery or to investigate any possible fraud in the event that credit or debit card payments have been used in a fraudulant manner. Please note that we may be required to disclose information concerning you if requested to do so by the police.
We may at any time terminate this agreement without notice to you.
All card data you choose to save within your account for future purchases with us here at AllSaints is stored securely and within level 1 PCI compliant data centres.
For full details please see our privacy & security section.
8.1 CHILDRENS DATA PROTECTION
As per the Children's data protection act, if you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any information to AllSaints USA Limited. Us.allsaints.com is intended for users who are 13 years of age and older.
8.2 CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Civil Code sections 1798.89 - 1798.84. California residents are entitled to ask for a full notice describing our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request a copy of this notice please submit a written request to the following address:
AllSaints Retail Ltd - California Privacy Rights
Units C15-C17 Jacks Place
6 Corbet Place
9.0 ALLSAINTS PINTEREST COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"The Competition is run by AllSaints Retail Ltd whose registered address is Units C15 – C17 Jack’s Place, 6 Corbet Place, London, E1 6NN ("AllSaints"). The Competition, and all use of AllSaint’s website http://www.allsaints.com/ (the "Website"), is governed by these Terms & Conditions. By entering the Competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How to enter
- Entrants must follow AllSaints on Pinterest and then create a Pinterest board of their perfect Christmas/Holiday party outfit, using inspirational images and product images from http://www.allsaints.com/. All boards must include the hashtag #AllSaintsNight. Boards can include no more than one of each of the following products: outerwear, leather and footwear. No purchase is necessary.
- Entrants must then Tweet @AllSaints with the URL of their Pinterest board. AllSaints does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Pinterest account the board is from.
- All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party, Pinterest terms and conditions or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
When to Enter and Who can Enter
- The Competition opens at 12:00:00 GMT on Wednesday 27th November 2013 and closes at 23:59:00 GMT on Friday 27th November 2013. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they like.
- The Competition is only open to residents of the U.S, Canada, UK, Korea, Republic of Ireland, France, Germany and the Netherlands aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of AllSaints and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition. Void where prohibited.
- The winning entry will be that which, in the sole opinion of AllSaints, is its favourite entry.
- The prize will be the five AllSaints products featured on the winning entry, to include no more than one of each of the following items: outerwear, leather and footwear
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by AllSaints, the Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner in person.
- The winner will be notified via a direct message from @AllSaints on Twitter by no later than 14 days after the Closing Date. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within seven (7) days from the date AllSaints first tried to contact him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner forfeits all rights to win the promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected.
Data Protection and Publicity
- AllSaints reserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- Competition winners will be contacted by AllSaints. You must provide accurate contact details on notification. On being contacted, winners may be asked to provide evidence of their age.
- The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at AllSaints’ sole discretion. AllSaints’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to AllSaints’ website and services, and to refuse entry into the Competition.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions.
Liability and Indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, AllSaints and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- Any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- Any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient) or use of the Prize; and
- Any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond AllSaints’ reasonable control.
- AllSaints does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- AllSaints shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- You agree to indemnify AllSaints against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with AllSaints.
The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.