DON'T MISS OUT AGAIN
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN YOUR SIZE IS BACK IN STOCK
- Select your size.
- Enter your email address or phone number
Select your size.
Enter an email or telephone number
Please enter a telephone number.
Please enter an email address
Unable to record your request at this time, please try again later.
We will be in touch using the details you have provided.
Riviera Tavi Dress
FABRIC & CARE
RIVIERA TAVI DRESS
- Designed and crafted by hand in our East London studio the Riviera range is a wardrobe prerequisite.
- In a soft viscose and wool blend for a natural flow of fabric.
- This sleeveless cross-seasonal garment has pin tuck detailing and effortless drape.
HOW TO WEAR THIS SEASON:
Pair with some leather and boots for an unforgettable street style look.
- 67% viscose, 33% wool.
- Hand wash or dry clean.
Made in: Portugal
- To keep your new jersey garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested.
- Do not tumble dry your garments unless stated on the care label.
- If machine wash is suggested, make sure you use the correct washing temperature as stated on the care label and wash white, dark and coloured items separately to prevent colour bleeding.
- If hand wash is endorsed, use cold water and a mild laundering detergent. Never wring or scrub the garment, as this can damage the elasticity of the fabric. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only.
- Do not dry your garment in direct sunlight and iron on reverse.
- Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, keeping them away from harsh surfaces and only washing garments inside out. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect.