DON'T MISS OUT AGAIN
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN YOUR SIZE IS BACK IN STOCK
- Select your size.
- Enter your email address or phone number
Select your size.
Enter an email or telephone number
Please enter a telephone number.
Please enter an email address
Unable to record your request at this time, please try again later.
We will be in touch using the details you have provided.
Wasson Pirate Cardigan
FABRIC & CARE
WASSON PIRATE CARDIGAN
- A cross-seasonal staple with an open waterfall drape across the front edges.
- Merino wool is used to create a warm and soft texture.
- A popper closure at the end of each draped seam allows for versatile styling.
The Almond Marl version, our Malin Silk Tank/Optic and the Stilt Jeans/Dark Grey.. The Oyster verion, our Mast Jeans/Mid Grey.. The Charcoal version, Mast Jeans/Vintage Black. and the Malin Silk Tank/Black
Make use of the multi-layered look with some skinny denim and leather boots.
- 100% merino wool.
- Hand wash or dry clean.
Made in: China
- To keep your new garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested.
- If hand wash is endorsed, wash the knitwear separately in cold water, using a special wool or mild laundering detergent. Reshape whilst damp, cool iron on the reverse and dry the garment flat. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only.
- Store your knitwear folded and flat. If necessary, use padded hangers.
- Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, only washing garments inside out and using a mild laundry detergent. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect. To remove pilling use a pilling comb, fabric shaver or de-fuzzing machine with great care to avoid damaging the garment.