Mucker Denim Jacket
The Mucker Denim Jacket is a timeless piece. Made from a sustainably sourced cotton blend, it's been dyed using natural processes. With a contrast collar and slight damaged details throughout, it's still got an authentic vibe.
- Long sleeves
- Contrast corduroy
- Button closure
- Damaged details
- Rip and repair patch details
- Two chest pockets
- Two welt pockets
- Recycled fabrics
- This style has been dyed with natural indigo dye
- Worn with Beamer Crew T-Shirt, Crate Trousers and Merino Beanie.
- Model is 6'1"/185cm and is wearing size Medium
- ALLSAINTS cotton products support more sustainable cotton farming. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance - find out more
Made in: China
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.