Omiri Cuffed Slim Sweatpants
The Omiri Sweatpants are different. Crafted from a fibreloop fabric, it's part recycled and part organic. Dyed with natural mineral dyes and shaped to a slim fit. They feature an elasticated waist with distinctive twisted seam detailing. All the details are in the logo, take note.
- Mid rise
- Regular leg
- Dyed using natural mineral dyes
- AllSaints logo includes collection details
- Flatlock stitch detail
- Twisted side seam detailing
- Elasticated waistband
- Drawstring channel
- Side pockets
- Two back pockets
- Fiberloop fabric is zero waste, made from offcuts or recycled to make more yarn
- The dyeing process of the yarn used to make this style uses less water than conventional methods
- Organic cotton
- Model is 6'4"/193cm and is wearing size Medium
- ALLSAINTS cotton products support more sustainable cotton farming. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance - find out more
- Slim fit
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled cotton
- Machine wash inside out
Made in: Portugal
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81||81||81||81||81||81||81|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.