THE BALFERN LEATHER JACKET PRIZE DRAW RULES:
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to entrants aged 18 and over. Entrants if under 18 should obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
2. Employees of AllSaints, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must like the Leather Jacket instagram post on 26 March 2019 and submit your comment using “#allsaints” on the AllSaints Instagram page (@allsaints). If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with with “Leather Jacket Instagram Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. One entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. AllSaints accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason or for notifications of wins which are not noticed (including due to them being directed to spam folders).
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 13:00 G.M.T. on 26 March 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed on or after 26 March 2019. No more than one prize per winner.
9. Each winner will receive a Women’s Leather Jacket which will be sent to them by post to the delivery address provided to AllSaints in accordance with section 10 below. Restrictions and exclusions for delivery may apply, please go to our shipping and FAQs section here for further details or e-mail us at email@example.com.
10. Each winner will be notified by a direct Instagram message on or before 29 March 2019 and must respond to this by replying to AllSaints’ direct Instagram message and communicate to AllSaints their address and preferred jacket size for delivery of the Women’s Leather Jacket. If a winner does not respond to AllSaints within 14 days of being notified by AllSaints, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and AllSaints shall be entitled to withdraw the prize altogether or select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and AllSaints shall be entitled to withdraw the prize altogether or select another winner.
11. AllSaints accepts no responsibility for deliveries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical reason, mishandling, incorrect address details, courier delivery failure or for any other reason whatsoever. By entering this Prize Draw, you warrant that all information provided by you is correct and not obscene or offensive or otherwise in breach of a third parties rights.
12. The names of the winners can be obtained after 29 March 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: AllSaints Customer Experience Team, Units C15-C17 Jacks Place, 6 Corbet Place, London, E1 6NN. If you are a winner, you consent to us sharing your name with any person who makes an enquiry under this paragraph 12.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. No receipt will be issued for the Women’s Leather Jacket.
14. Each winner consents to the use by AllSaints and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's image, photograph, Instagram handle and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by AllSaints and its related companies) and in publishing winners, sending winners details to individuals requesting the same (as per paragraph 12 above), advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. AllSaints accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of AllSaints for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
17. AllSaints reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of AllSaints in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. AllSaints shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: All Saints Retail Limited, Units C15-C17 Jacks Place, 6 Corbet Place, London, E1 6NN, UK.