Pearl Mini Hobo Bag
PEARL TASSEL MINI HOBO BAG
- Crafted in calf leather for a smooth, clean finish, with a tassel detail on the side and whipstitching along the edges.
- Single handle, with four protective feet.
- Backed with resin, with an interior pocket sleeve and overall magnetic kiss closure.
Crafted in smooth calf leather, the Pearl Mini Hobo is the perfect day to night bag, with enough room for your essentials and a choice of top handle and shoulder strap. Whipstich trims and a fringe tassel add sophisticated detail.
- Top handle.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Magnetic top closure.
- Debossed AllSaints logo.
- Interior slip pocket.
- Protective feet on base.
- Fringe tassel detail.
- Whipstitched edges.
- Presented in an AllSaints dust bag.
- Height: 26.5cm.
- Width: 23.5cm.
- Depth: 12cm.
Explore our full range of tote bags here.
FABRIC & CARE
- 100% calf leather backed with resin.
- Height: 26.5cm
- Width: 23.5cm
- Depth: 12cm
Made in: Vietnam
- Each bag in The Capital Collection includes an individual care card, providing details on the best way to care for our handbags, as well as a protective canvas bag for storage.
- An AllSaints bags can be cleaned with a damp cloth, which should be gently wiped across the surface of the bag.
- Avoid extreme exposure to rain, humidity, direct sunlight, oil, grease (make-up), alcohol and perfumes. These and other abrasive products can all cause permanent stains to the handbag.
- Coarse or sharp surfaces can also cause damage to the surface of bags, particularly on styles featuring tweed or felt fabrics.
- We recommend you store you AllSaints handbag in the canvas bag provided when not in use.
- The leathers we use are entirely natural, and as such, may contain minor imperfections.
- Each leather hide used is unique and will vary in grain, some skins may also contain natural markings.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your natural waistline, below your rib cage, leaving the tape a bit loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body, above the top of your legs.